- Advanced Teeth Whitening dry Strips With “100% Residue free” and “ADVANCED NO SLIP” technology – Sealed Box – Guaranteed 28 Total Strips
- Non peroxide for hydroge peroxide restricted markets – mild formula -Double Elastic dry Teeth Whitening Strips – Mint Flavor
- No chemical odors and no stimulation
- Sealed Box with 14 mini pouches each with 2 strips (upper and lower) Total of 28 strips enough for 14 daily applications
- Stay active and go on with your day while whitening – 30 minute session per day.
- Remarkably white teeth in just 14 days – Results start showing on first application.
Onuge revolution products 100% residue free teeth whitening strips OEM
Customized bleaching agent,Menthol,Hydroxypropyl cellulose, K30,K90,
For best results, use for one hour, once a day for 7 consecutive days.
*With “100% Residue free”and”ADVANCED NO SLIP” technology, it can quickly hydrate with the saliva, resulting in strong adhesion to stick to
the teeth, 2 hours’ bonding time at most.
*Exercising, talking and drinking water freely.
*longer time adhere to teeth , whitening agent act on teeth with more better effect.
- The tooth strip gel is dried and itself is not sticky, but it will instantly generate superior adhesion when it’s in contact with teeth, and its ultrahigh strength of adhesion to teeth is quite impressive.
- The super tooth strip adhesion force of more than two hours provides a longer duration of action and optimal teeth whitening effects, making it a revolutionary new teeth whitening product.
- The superior adhesion ensure that tooth strips will not fall off the teeth, users may swim and run anywhere anytime, and and those vigorous exercises will not cause the strips to fall off. The use of tooth strips does not affect speaking and water drinking, so you can enjoy more comfortable tooth whitening.
- The product has a super stability, and it will not break down or lead to flatulence in case of high temperatures storage. Its shelf life is up to 2–5 years, and the peroxide will not be destroyed in an oven temperature of 60 °C (60°C is the dissolution point of peroxide).