With over-the-counter teeth whitening strips becoming more and more popular with customers, using these teeth whitening strips has gone from a time-consuming teeth whitening process to now, with the maturity of manufacturing technology, whitening teeth can be done in minutes. Whichever teeth whitening strips you choose, educate yourself on their pros and cons before using and operating them on a regular basis.
1. Wide people range: For most people, teeth whitening strips can indeed whiten their teeth without any major side effects or problems.
2. Improve the appearance of teeth: teeth whitening strips achieve the purpose of whitening teeth through different ratios of hydrogen peroxide formula or pap and other formulas, making the appearance of teeth more beautiful;
3. Relatively safe and effective: teeth whitening strips are a relatively safe and effective way to lighten the overall color of yellow teeth. Having whiter teeth makes people feel more confident, attractive and even friendlier
4. Convenient and easy to use: teeth whitening strips are very convenient, easy to use, and the price is quite cheap. No prescription is required, and they can be sold and purchased at virtually any grocery, drugstore, or big box store.
5. The time requirement is also very low: Take onuge teeth whitening strips as an example, it only takes 30-60 minutes to achieve the whitening effect. Since the teeth whitening strips fit snugly over your teeth, you can use that time for any other activity, including watching TV, exercising, or cleaning the house.
6. Quick results: People who use teeth whitening strips usually see a noticeable color difference within 7 days. How long will the effect last? Usually between 6-18 months, you can expect a brighter smile.
7. Inexpensive: Few people can afford professional teeth whitening, which can cost between $100-$650. Teeth whitening strips are an inexpensive option everyone can afford, ranging from $10-$45. This is also a major business trend for teeth whitening
1. Tooth and/or gum sensitivity: In a tooth sensitivity study published in the Journal of the American Dental Association, researchers found that 50 percent of adults who used an at-home teeth whitening system had mild tooth sensitivity, 10 % had moderate tooth sensitivity, and 4% had severe tooth sensitivity after treatment, with symptoms lasting 1-3 weeks. People with sensitive constitutions may irritate the oral soft tissue and gums after using dental veneers, causing tooth sensitivity symptoms; at the same time, if you accidentally leave the dental strips on the teeth for too long, gum hypersensitivity may occur, also known as soft tissue irritation or chemical burns. Check the suggested times and stick to the directions on the packaging of teeth whitening strips. Leaving teeth whitening strips on your teeth longer won't necessarily make your teeth whiter, but it will likely cause gum irritation to persist.
You may consider switching to a new product or using teeth whitening strips that are low in peroxide to reduce the possibility of allergies. Onuge produces hypoallergenic and hydrogen peroxide-free teeth whitening strips
2. Occasionally the teeth whitening strips adhesive will fail, making the teeth whitening strips unusable. Onuge's professional production line basically avoids this problem
3. Excessive use of teeth whitening strips or leaving them in place for too long can damage tooth enamel. Requires you to use it in accordance with applicable instructions when and how often
4. White spots may appear after using teeth whitening strips, but should subside within a few hours. This is caused by the way the whitening strips are used. This requires you to
The advantage of teeth whitening strips is that it can whiten teeth and effectively improve the symptoms of yellowing teeth. Moreover, this method is relatively simple to operate and has faster results. The downside of teeth whitening strips is that they may cause hypersensitivity to the teeth and may damage the enamel. Pay more attention to oral hygiene, brush your teeth with mild, low-abrasion toothpaste, brush your teeth every morning and evening, and master the correct method of brushing your teeth. In conclusion, these teeth whitening strips may be effective, but as with other over-the-counter products, read and follow all directions. If you experience any discomfort or other problems, discontinue use immediately and contact a physician immediately if problems persist.
Onuge, as a leading manufacturer of teeth whitening strips in China, produces teeth whitening strips that comply with FDA, MSDS, TRA, CPSR, MSDS and other certifications, and can customize teeth whitening strips whitening formula (6% hydrogen peroxide, PAP, etc.) and teeth whitening strips packaging, to provide the highest quality product guarantee and marketing services for your teeth whitening strips operation!
18 March 2023.How to get the perfect smile Learn More
22 February 2023.Do whitening Strips work Learn More